Pijakan Jejak..

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Home » » Ability (part 1) 1
Comment

Ability (part 1)

"Man for man one division is as good as another. They vary only in the skill and leadership of their commanders" 
_General Omar N. Bradley
 
"The commander's success will be measured more by his ability to lead than by his adherence to fixed notions."
_General Dwight D. Eisenhower

"To be great is to be misunderstood." 
_Ralph Waldo Emerson, Essays: First Series, "Self Reliance," 1841

"The same man cannot well be skilled in everything; each has his special exellence." 
_Euripides, Rhesus, circa 450 B.C.

"Most do violence to their natural aptitude, and thus attain superiority in nothing."  
_Baltasar Gracian Y Morales, The Art of Wordly Wisdom, 1647

Sumber: Robert A. Fitton

Related Post

Share |

1 komentar:

ellahsun said...

aside from the fact that I like the picture... the kid is so cute... "is he related to you" hehe! I would not wonder you are both cute..
I like the music to this blog, though I dont understand I like the melody..
well those were is something everyone should ponder upon I guess.

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
 
 

About Me

My photo
Bismillah. perkenalkan saya Zanck. saya masih seorang Pelajar yang sampai saat ini masih terus berusaha tuk menuntut ilmu yang bermanfaat. Mau tahu saya lebih banyak,,,? Click this Out..